Darryl Cunningham, author of Supercrash: How to Hijack the Global Economy, joins a symposium to re-think crisis, culture and politics at Leeds Beckett University, organised by Dr Katy Shaw and featuring
- Paul Mason (Economics Editor, Channel 4 News).
- Dr Stephen Kinsella, University of Limerick.
- Prof Alex Nunn, Leeds Beckett University.
- Dr Peter Knight, University of Manchester.
- Prof Nicky Marsh, Southampton University.
Supercrash has been translated into French, Dutch and Greek, and Korean and German editions are in progress. Details of the event and tickets are available here.